Miata Forumz - Mazda Miata Chat Forums
Miata Forumz - Mazda Miata Chat Forums


Go Back   Miata Forumz - Mazda Miata Chat Forums > Miata Classifieds > Miatas For Sale
Register Forgot Password?
Register Miata Pictures Miata Classifieds How To Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor DirectoryvBLive
Search

Miatas For Sale Rollers or full cars only.

Welcome to Miata Forumz!


You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple,  join MiataForumz.com community today!


Closed Thread
 
 
 
submit to reddit
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 02:29 PM   #1
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: n/a
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 24
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default WTB: Miata for under $5k

must have clean title
must be able to drive it home
No race car projects or rust buckets

Let me know what you have
NewCar is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 05-01-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: 1999
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: May 2013
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 5
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default I have 99 Miata great condition

I have 1999 5 speed. Sport package. I am original owner. Clean carfax. No wrecks. Silver color. All original except I added a roll bar. 66,000 original miles. Garage kept. Located in west Virginia. Only issue is it could use a new soft top. Only reason I am selling is because my son is graduating high school and I need to get him a car for college and I dont think a convertible is right for an 18 year old. I am asking $5500.
live2ski is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 05-22-2013, 06:37 AM   #3
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: 1991
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Versailles, Indiana
Posts: 18
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

I might have the Miata you desire.
She's a 1991. I am the 2nd owner as of Sept. 1998.
I bought it with 52,000. miles
It now has 140,000. miles
Daily Driver.
All it needs is paint.
Current OEM white w/ original black top.
All fluids and maintenance up to date.
Yokohama tires are still very good
Extra set of snows mounted on 2 OEM wheels - never used them.
A/C works famously...along with heater.
AM/FM/Cassette works
Just a small bit of rust.
New Exhaust..New Rear Shocks..New Optima Battery - all within 3 years ago.
Just did plugs & plug wires 2 days ago
Clear Clean Indiana Title in hand
It's a steal for a little over $3000.
I'm located in Versailles, Indiana (*near Cincinnati*)
John Hanna
JohnRobertHanna@gmail.com
515-991-7276

Give me a call / text / email

(*I have not posted it for sale anywhere - I just happened onto your request*)
hANNAbONE is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 05-27-2013, 07:34 PM   #4
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: n/a
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 24
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
I might have the Miata you desire.
She's a 1991. I am the 2nd owner as of Sept. 1998.
I bought it with 52,000. miles
It now has 140,000. miles
Daily Driver.
All it needs is paint.
Current OEM white w/ original black top.
All fluids and maintenance up to date.
Yokohama tires are still very good
Extra set of snows mounted on 2 OEM wheels - never used them.
A/C works famously...along with heater.
AM/FM/Cassette works
Just a small bit of rust.
New Exhaust..New Rear Shocks..New Optima Battery - all within 3 years ago.
Just did plugs & plug wires 2 days ago
Clear Clean Indiana Title in hand
It's a steal for a little over $3000.
I'm located in Versailles, Indiana (*near Cincinnati*)
John Hanna
JohnRobertHanna@gmail.com
515-991-7276

Give me a call / text / email

(*I have not posted it for sale anywhere - I just happened onto your request*)
You went MIA.

Still looking. Serious sellers only please.

No rush. Not a need to buy for me. Cash in hand for the right car. Not looking to travel for something not as advertised. Been there done that.
NewCar is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 05-28-2013, 05:13 AM   #5
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: 1991
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Versailles, Indiana
Posts: 18
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

Nope..still here. The $2500.00 kinda scared me a little.
Everything is done on this car.
It needs nothing other than new paint and a very small bit of rust taken care of.
I just completed a new fuel filter and air filter recharged and recent Mobil1 oil and filter change.
She's a solid driver, a peppy performer and everything works.
I wouldn't hesitate driving this drop top across the country today.

Like I stated earlier..the one you desire might be right in front of you.

Oh, I'm 59 and a meticulous driver and owner.
hANNAbONE is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 05-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #6
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: n/a
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 24
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
Nope..still here. The $2500.00 kinda scared me a little.
Everything is done on this car.
It needs nothing other than new paint and a very small bit of rust taken care of.
I just completed a new fuel filter and air filter recharged and recent Mobil1 oil and filter change.
She's a solid driver, a peppy performer and everything works.
I wouldn't hesitate driving this drop top across the country today.

Like I stated earlier..the one you desire might be right in front of you.

Oh, I'm 59 and a meticulous driver and owner.
I said I may offer up to $2,500 depending on condition. I have yet to see photos & VIN. When you have them send them over. GLWS
NewCar is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 06-24-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
!!!! I NEED TO POST !!!!
 
Miata Year: 1991
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 3
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

Still in the market? Got a 91 with 178k, $2k and it's yours. Silver/black top. Plasti-dipped wheels.
kungpoof is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 06-24-2013, 11:13 AM   #8
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: n/a
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 24
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

Yep, still looking. No hurry. Looking for the right car.
NewCar is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 06-28-2013, 01:55 PM   #9
!!!! I NEED TO POST !!!!
 
Miata Year: 1999
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 3
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

Hey,

Selling a 1999 NB Silver/Black in Buffalo, NY. If you want to check out the specs, see here: 1999 Mazda Miata Silver/Black 117k Great Condition!

Basically bone stock, pretty clean, pretty affordable. If you're coming up from Philly I can definitely work on the price to justify the haul. I just took it on a 120-ish mile cruise the other day without a hiccup so I'm sure that it would make it back. Let me know if you're interested.
josh is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 06-28-2013, 05:07 PM   #10
MFz Lurker
 
Miata Year: n/a
Power Adder: n/a
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: PA
Posts: 24
Total Props: 0
My Feedback: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh View Post
Hey,

Selling a 1999 NB Silver/Black in Buffalo, NY. If you want to check out the specs, see here: 1999 Mazda Miata Silver/Black 117k Great Condition!

Basically bone stock, pretty clean, pretty affordable. If you're coming up from Philly I can definitely work on the price to justify the haul. I just took it on a 120-ish mile cruise the other day without a hiccup so I'm sure that it would make it back. Let me know if you're interested.
PM sent
NewCar is offline  
+ 0 -
Old 06-28-2013, 05:07 PM
 
 
 
submit to reddit
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.

Miata Forumz - Mazda Miata Chat Forums
© Copyright 2011 www.miataforumz.com. All rights reserved.